Miracles

Some years back while I was still an undergraduate, during one of my exams, I mistakenly submitted my question paper instead of my answer booklet. This is something that has never happend to me before. I had already signed out from the exam hall when I stepped out and saw my mates gathered a few meters close to the exam hall. They were busy arguing about which answer was right or wrong. I was about to join them In the arguement when I tried checking my question paper and discovered that I was with my answer booklet. I quickly rushed back to the exam hall. At the entrance of the exam hall where some of my mates who had also finished writing their exams and were exiting the hall. 
I was tensed, nervous and I thought about the consequences of going back into the exam hall with an answer booklet. If caught, I would be penalized and miss an entire semester. My school and faculty generally do not smile at angthing perceived as malpractice. 

I developed courage instantly and walked into the exam hall under the watchful eyes of more than 10 supervising lecturers and went straight to the desk I had submitted my question paper. A lecturer yelled at me, imediately my heart sunk into my stomach๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Surprisingly he asked that i should hurry and finish up with what I was doing at the desk. I hurriedly substituted my answer booklet for my question paper. And I zoomed out of the exam hall with the speed of light๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I was ecstatic about the whole episode.

 My mates found it difficult to believe that such event happened when I shared that experience with them. For me that was a miracle, I would never have been able to achieve that without a supernatural/divine involvement.
 
Advance learners dictionary defines miracle as an even that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin. Miracles are proves of the existence of a supreme being(God). Miracles happen in our everyday life. Some of the miracles we have taken for granted are; 

1. Waking up every morning after a long night rest. Not everyone who sleeps is fortunate to wakeup at morning.
2. Travelling from point A to point B. It's also a miracle.
3. Good health is one of the greatest miracles. A healthy man is a wealthy man. Health is an asset and a capital.
4. Acheiving your set goals is also a miracle. You can have the best plan and still  fail if God's hand is not involved. 

For every form of miracle we enjoy we should be thankful to God and he will never cease to daze us with more. You are a miracle I am a miracle. Feel free to  share your own miracle in the comment box. Enjoy the rest of your day with more miracles. Goodmorning. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog