Making the Change that count



Change your attitude



According to John C. Maxwell, in his book, ''How successful people win'' trying to  change others is an exercise in futility. He went on to say that anything you try to change that is outside of your control will ultimately disappoint you. I totally agree with him because I have discovered that when I try to change people's unwillingness to grow, I am often filled with disappointment. When I try to change those things outside of my control, I start to lose control of those things within me that I can change because my focus is wrong.

John C. Maxwell's solution to this problem is change of attitude. Change of attitude is completely within ones control, and the beauty is that this one change can be a major factor in changing ones live to the positive. In controlling our attitude and choosing to think correctly, we can minimize the negative effect of those around us who have bad attitudes. 

Let's learn to stop taking things personally when the someone or the people in our life won't change.Wayne Dyer says, '' when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at actually begins to change.''

Can we do better please????


Comments

Popular posts from this blog