The power of habit-Charles Duhigg


The power of habit was my August read and i can't explain how glad i am to have read this book. This is a great book and i recommend you read it too. Researches were made and were used to explain how habits are formed and changed. I know of people who were way out of shape in life generally and then i notice a change almost immediately and i wonder how they did it. This book gave me the secret. The secret is that they replaced the old habits with new ones and were conscious and consistent.

I learnt quite a lot from this book and now  i understand that there is no habit that i cannot change. I only need to first identify that it is a bad habit and be willing to change it. I know that my habits creates a central role in creating my happiness, sorrow, successes and failures.

The way i habitually think of my surroundings and myself creates the world that i inhabit. And i also know that if i believe i can change and make it a habit, the change becomes real.

We all have a habit(s) we'd like to change, Let's get started. 

Keep the good habits or rather make them better. Keep upgrading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog