The power of AMBITION

Nothing great happens in this world without an ambitious person behind it.
-Unknown.

Many a time we think of ambition as a negative attribute rather than a positive one. Ask me and i'd tell you that ambitious people make things happen - without them, nothing great would ever happen. Ambition is much more positive than negative. I love the positive-ambitious people. These individuals know what they want and they passionately go for them. For those of us that personal growth is a big thing for, know it that ambition is a major drive for personal growth and development. No one can succeed without a healthy dose of ambition. Those who wish to be more,they do more, know more, read more, write more, give more and have more. These individuals have a purpose, they are fully aware of their purpose and they dream big and go further. Ambition drives them to grow and accomplish their goals. Ambition reflects a healthy self-esteem - you want to know how? i'd be glad to share my personal experience. '' i wouldn't wish to meet the old me again, some years back, i had self-esteem problem and was always hiding away, i didn't want to mingle because, i was stuck and had no direction. I knew i had a problem but was comfortable with it because my own company wasn't going to push me. One day, i told myself it was enough. I then started dreaming again and had to work on those aspect of me that was deterring me from growing. I am not where i would want to be yet, but i am no longer that timid girl, in fact today, i want to be heard because have something to say. I am doing a lot on myself to become a better human. I am always open to talk about my strength and weakness this days. I have stopped hiding. I am standing out ''.The power of ambition-finding ambition did this for me.

Ambitious people have a gleam in their eyes as they approach their goals. they vibrate at a higher level and have a contagious enthusiasm about accomplishing things. They inspire and motivate others. I'm proud to mention that a have a support/growth group called ''be more'' and i'm happy these friends of mine are all about growing. 

What is stopping you?
Teach yourself and others the power of ambition and dreaming big.
Teach yourself and others that ambition can, and should, work to benefit others and the society in general.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog