How would you define your values?

For some years now, i use my core values to create my integrity report. I ask myself personal questions like everyday. I write down my questions and that includes my values, those things that i stand for. Writing down these and adhering to them forces me to think about how i am living out my core values in real life.

What are your values, deciding what is most important in life? How would you define your values? 
I have defined mine and they are very important to me, because these values shape my life and work. They determine my priorities, and , deep down, they are measures i use to tell if my life is turning out the way i want it to.

Now, when, the things you do and the way you behave match your values, life is usually good - you are satisfied and content. But when these don't hard-up with your personal values, that's when things feel wrong, this can be a real source of unhappiness. 
Life can be much easier when we acknowledge our values and when we make conscious effort and decisions that honor them.

I know mine.....
Therefore, identify your values and stand for them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog