I'm Learning to enjoy the journey

Just on Saturday, i made a decision to focus on my areas of strength not weaknesses. And always to grow on areas that will add value to me personally and professionally. I have decided to move on from a relationship that doesn't make me happy anymore. This relationship is exhausting. You know the kind that your partner goes ahead to ignore your emotional needs because he thinks and believes you'd be always there waiting for him. I'm not making excuses anymore for anyone. It's going to be hard because i really care about this person but i'm not looking back this time.So, i'd be laying the cards on the table, if he likes how i want things going forward, i am ready to give him a second chance, otherwise, good luck to him.

 So the decision to start enjoying and focusing on my future is non-negotiable. I'm learning on becoming a better person and if i'm giving so much time learning these things, then i had better learn to love  and enjoy them. Hope the destination appeals to me. My priorities = My energy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog