The first wealth is health.

What are you having for lunch or had for lunch ?
For me, it was wild rice and grilled chicken with a small bottle of water. i would have taken a picture but i am having a bad camera day. 

Well, my lunch picture has nothing to do with my post. But my post has everything to do with healthy lifestyle. Eat right not less for the body you want. We all know what to do to live healthier and better. What you eat shows on your body. When you eat right, you feel good. It is true we can't control everything in our life, but darling, you can control what you put in your body. It is not that we can't eat whatever we like , but make the healthier choice for your sake.
As i improved my diet, i started to learn to love myself fiercely probably for the first time. Eat like you give a damn about yourself and thank yourself in the future.  Food is the cause and cure of most disease.

A side joke.............
Hey baby, Don't eat that cupcake you're sweet enough. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog