Let 's talk about priorities

Actions expresses priorities.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Up until last year i didn't know what i was doing. I was just living my light without direction or purpose. But early this year, i started thinking more, asking myself those questions i refused to ask or think about, then i made a decision to take myself serious and figure out what's my purpose in life.
 I just started, I don't have all the answers but i have taken the first step. 
There is need for constant personal development, I have taken it upon myself to do those things that would develop me. Recently i came across a principle called '' Pareto principle'' It stated that by focusing your attention on the top 20 percent of all your priorities, that you would get 80 percent return on your effort''. After i read that, i never looked at myself at the same way again. I have my priorities set before me, what are yours? Are you working towards achieving them or are you still making excuses? You are here for a purpose and you must figure out what your purpose is/are.  
Someone once said, '' I will prioritize my life and give focus and energy to those things that give the highest return. Please, it is never late. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog