Fall often so you can succeed sooner

Sorry guys, i have been so busy with work, school and some personal stuff. So, today i'd be sharing some words of encouragement with you. I am so much in need of them today because i'm over whelmed with so much and i have decided i won't be giving up on myself.

i went in search of some beautiful motivating words to uplift my spirit. It doesn't matter what could be beating you up emotionally and otherwise, i understand how you feel darling, and i am here for you.

If it's real it will never be over.

Don't you ever turn your back on your dreams.

I stopped explaining myself because i realized that people understand only what they want to.

In the word full of copies, please honey, be an original.

Dear God, i remember the days i prayed for what i have now.

Focus on the good, work hard and be grateful for what you have now. Tomorrow will be better.

Once you fall in love with yourself their game is over.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog